Recently, a nonprofit leader asked me a very straightforward question: "Why should I hire Talon Company to evaluate my retail operation?" Very pointed, don't you think! In lieu of answering, I asked these questions of him.
· Does your highest grossing retail item also produce the highest net return?
· Is this product also your income leader in net dollars generated per square foot?
· Do you track what it costs to produce $1 dollar of net income? If yes, are you pleased with the direction your costs are going?
· Do you know how to structure a bonus for your manager that can be an incredible win : win for your business and your store manager?
· Which of your staff are specifically tasked with selling? Is it written into their job description?
So — how would you have answered these questions? If you are less-than-satisfied with any one or more of your responses, you're probably leaving thousands of dollars on the table every year.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!